Tipsy Deer "Traveller" standard membership is valid for life. The applicant of this membership need not to have any purchase on any Tipsy Deer online store prior to the application. To become a Tipsy Deer "Traveller" member, the applicant need to fill in an online form on Tipsy Deer online store. Tipsy Deer "Traveller" standard member enjoys no member discount for any purchase on Tipsy Deer online store.
Tipsy Deer "Explorer" membership is valid for life. The applicant of this membership need to accumulate at least HKD$9,000 purchase within 2 years on Tipsy Deer online store prior to the application. Tipsy Deer "Explorer" member enjoys a 5% off member discount for any purchase on Tipsy Deer online store.
Tipsy Deer "Adventurer" membership is valid for life. The applicant of this membership need to accumulate at least HKD$70,000 purchase within 2 years on Tipsy Deer online store prior to the application. Tipsy Deer "Adventurer" member enjoys a 7% off member discount for any purchase on Tipsy Deer online store.
Tipsy Deer "King of Adventurer" membership is valid for life. The applicant of this membership need to accumulate at least HKD$100,000 purchase within 2 years on Tipsy Deer online store prior to the application. Tipsy Deer "King of Adventurer" member enjoys a 10% off member discount for any purchase on Tipsy Deer online store.
**Members in all types must login their membership accounts or provide membership details prior to checkout, in order to accumulate points of purchase and enjoy privileges. In case of any dispute, Tipsy Deer reserves the right of final decision**
Terms and Conditions
- "Membership Account" means the account issued to you to enjoy benefits upon successful registration of the Tipsy Deer membership program.
- "Stored Value" refers to the money loaded onto the membership card.
- "Effective Period" means the 24 months following the membership effective date or upgrade date or renewal date.
- "Discounted Offers" refer to the shopping discounts offered in the membership plan set by Tipsy Deer.
- "Online Store" means the online shop (www.tipsydeer.com) operated by Tipsy Deer in Hong Kong.
2.Application for Membership
- Application for Tipsy Deer membership (“member”, including all membership tiers) is free provided that an applicant submits their complete and accurate personal data, including but not limited to their membership card ID, name, phone number, email address, birthday information, login password to online store of Tipsy Deer and address upon the request from Tipsy Deer.
- If an application is successful, the applicant, who must be aged 18 years or above, will become an Tipsy Deer member.
- Members can log into the Member Site upon successful registration at any of online store. Once logged in, members can check their purchase record, as well as member rewards.
- Unique user name (i.e. email address) may be used by a member to log into the Member site, where you can also reset your password in the “Forgot Password” section.
- After a membership is activated, should a member execute a refund on the receipts of the products or services used for membership application and thereby result in a final transaction amount less than the amount required for membership application, his or her membership will be terminated and canceled.
- To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be held responsible for any claim, demand, liability or action resulting from customer/member's omission, neglect and/or failure to supply us with your updated information, or from the accuracy and completeness of those data.
- All Tipsy Deer Membership are valid for life. However, all stored value must be used within 24 months after gaining. Should the stored value not be used within this period, all unused balance will be automatically forfeited.
- Membership upgrade is automatically handled by the system and based on the accumulated spending.
4.Membership Usage & Member Discounts
- Any exercise of membership rights and any members-related transactions including member discount, stored value accumulation, product exchange and refund and so on must be made with a membership account for the record purpose.
- A member can only use their designated membership account to log into Tipsy Deer online store. The membership account is non-transferrable. If abuse or misuse is found, Tipsy Deer reserves the right to terminate or suspend the membership.
- For any purchase at the Tipsy Deer Hong Kong online store, a member must log into his or her membership account to obtain the discount and stored value.
- Members can enjoy privilege based on the membership tiers when shopping at Tipsy Deer stores and online store.
- Membership discounts are applicable for discounted goods, unless otherwise notified. For more details, please visit Tipsy Deer store and online stores.
- Members should be responsible for the maintenance and use of their membership accounts. Tipsy Deer is not responsible for any loss incurred from stolen or loss of membership accounts.
- A member should notify us immediately by calling the hotline (852) 9367 0386 (Monday to Friday, 11pm-7pm) if any error occurs when conducting transaction with their card.
- By showing your membership account on payment, your purchase can be stored as stored values for membership upgrade.
- Stored values are valid for 24 months following the date of purchasing. Expired stored value will be automatically forfeited if not used within said period.
- Membership account must be presented upon transaction to earn stored value. Members should check and update their membership accounts before payment to ensure an efficient payment process.
- Spending records and stored value will be normally issued and updated within 36 hours upon purchase, except for specified promotions or technical situations.
- Stored value in the card is non-returnable, non-refundable and non-transferable; all unused balance will be forfeited upon expiration.
- Members who forget their membership account can contact Customer Service for further customer support on the same day before payment to get membership record or barcode for recording the purchase and stored value. Membership data will be requested for identity verification purpose.
- The stored value records of Tipsy Deer shall prevail. Tipsy Deer will not accept any claim of missing stored value after transaction.
- Stored values are non-transferable, non-divisible and stored values stored in different membership accounts cannot be used in combination.
- Stored value can be checked on Member Site; upon accumulating the designated amount of stored value, members can choose to upgrade their membership tier.
- All canceled transactions or shopping refunds will result in the automatic deduction of stored value obtained from it, including the extra stored value earned from specific promotions.
- Reminders of member benefits and promotions will be sent to members via email, Facebook Inbox or Whatsapp. Members should provide valid email address and mobile phone number to avoid missing out on important notices.
- Tipsy Deer is not responsible for any case of undelivered email messages or notifications.
- Tipsy Deer is not responsible for any loss of stored value due to technological or system problems.
- Tipsy Deer has the absolute discretion to refuse and/or revoke the registration of any applicant and to terminate and/or cancel the registration of such applicant for any reason whatsoever. In the event a membership is terminated by us for any reason(s), related stored value will also be forfeited immediately.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity and unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of the Terms and Conditions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- All terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong SAR and members agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory.
- Tipsy Deer reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Should there be any dispute, Tipsy Deer reserves the right of final decision.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.